Arizona is currently facing a health crisis, an unemployment crisis, a housing crisis, and an education crisis. We need bold and immediate action.
We are asking Governor Ducey to:
1. Protect our health. Require masks statewide. Do everything possible to increase and speed up testing.
2. Ensure Arizonans who have lost their jobs can eat, pay their bills and keep a roof over their heads. Fix the continued problems at the Department of Economic Security. Bring the legislature back for a special session to increase weekly payments.
3. Keep families in their homes. Get rent assistance money to those who need it. Extend and strengthen the eviction moratorium.
4. Fund schools. Bring the legislature back and push them to fund virtual learning, along with retrofitting, smaller class sizes and protective equipment once we're ready for students to come back. Do not open schools before it's safe!
5. Protect the most vulnerable. Identify and release medically vulnerable people from Arizona prisons and jails.
Here's the letter that will be sent -- edit and add your own comments below: